During this current time, all group matwork classes in the community are suspended due to the Covid-19 virus. However, I am still teaching all 13 group matwork classes each week online. Please visit my “Live Online Pilates” section for more details.
As soon as is possible, group matwork classes will resume and take place as follows:
- Mondays, 09h30 – 10h30 and 10h45 – 11h45, at the South Croydon Sports Club,Beech Copse, Birdhurst Rise, South Croydon, CR2 7ES
- Tuesdays, 18h00 – 19h00, at Cameron Hall, Old Coulsdon Congregational Church Hall, Canons Hill, Old Coulsdon, CR5 1EH
- Tuesdays, 19h15 – 20h15 and 20h20 – 21h20, at St. John’s Parish Hall, Marlpit Lane, Old Coulsdon, CR5 1ED
- Wednesdays, 10h00 – 11h00, at the Scout Hall (behind St. John’s Parish Hall), Marlpit Lane, Old Coulsdon, CR5 1ED
- Wednesdays, 18h30 – 19h30, 19h45 – 20h45 and 20h50 – 21h50, at St. Paul’s United Reformed Church, Croham Road, South Croydon, CR2 7HF
- Thursdays, 12h30 – 13h30 and 13h45 – 14h45, at St. John’s Community Hall, Upper Selsdon Road, Selsdon, CR2 8DD
- Thursdays, 18h45 – 19h45 and 20h00 – 21h00, at St. Paul’s United Reformed Church, Croham Road, South Croydon, CR2 7HF
Group matwork classes run in blocks of 5 to 7 consecutive week courses, with each week providing the opportunity for you to progress the challenge through the wide range of exercises and use of small equipment.
Classes are suitable for Beginners to Intermediates, for men and women, and for all ages and fitness levels.
Classes are paid for in blocks. Each class costs £11.50, with the full payment being made at the start of each course for the duration of the course.
As a qualified Body Control Pilates teacher, you can be guaranteed of a high standard of teaching and close supervision in classes, especially as there are no more than 12 people per class. Prior booking essential.
Please contact me for further information and I hope to see you in one of my classes soon!
Visit the venue websites via these links: