Group matwork classes take place as follows:
- Mondays, 09h30 – 10h30 and 10h45 – 11h45, – online via Zoom
- Tuesdays, 19h15 – 20h15 and 20h20 – 21h20, at St. John’s Parish Hall, Marlpit Lane, Old Coulsdon, CR5 1ED – in person only
- Wednesdays, 10h00 – 11h00 – online via Zoom
- Wednesdays, 18h30 – 19h30, 19h45 – 20h45 and 20h50 – 21h50, at St. Paul’s United Reformed Church, Croham Road, South Croydon, CR2 7HF – in person and online
- Thursdays, 12h30 – 13h30 and 13h45 – 14h45, at St. John’s Community Hall, Upper Selsdon Road, Selsdon, CR2 8DD – in person and online
- Thursdays, 18h45 – 19h45 and 20h00 – 21h00, at St. Paul’s United Reformed Church, Croham Road, South Croydon, CR2 7HF – in person and online
Group matwork classes run in blocks of 5 to 7 consecutive week courses, with each week providing the opportunity for you to progress the challenge through the wide range of exercises and use of small equipment.
Classes are suitable for Beginners to Intermediates, for men and women, and for all ages and fitness levels.
Classes are paid for in blocks. Each class costs £12.50 if attending in person and £11 if attending online via Zoom, with the full payment being made at the start of each course for the duration of the course.
Where there are spaces, it may be possible to pay-as-you-go for £15 per class.
As a qualified Body Control Pilates teacher, you can be guaranteed of a high standard of teaching and close supervision in classes, especially as there are no more than 12 people per class. Prior booking essential.
Please contact me for further information and I hope to see you in one of my classes soon!
Visit the venue websites via these links: